Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
a month ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b [Fixed] Version 0.18.06 causes error with concatenating local `tree_name`

4 years ago

The update today causes the error

479.186 Script @__stdlib__/stdlib/core.lua:46: __Bio_Industries__/control.lua:689: attempt to concatenate local 'tree_name' (a nil value)

to keep being written to the chat.

save:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1a3Dr5bd4EesH1TF4DOBN6WyBp4u-HP1D

4 years ago

Yup same for me, confirmed.

4 years ago

Same.

Pi-C ☆
4 years ago

Already working on making the debug strings safe. Give me some time, please! :-)

Pi-C ☆
4 years ago

Please try versions 0.17.40/0.18.7!

Pi-C ☆
4 years ago

save:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1a3Dr5bd4EesH1TF4DOBN6WyBp4u-HP1D

Thanks for providing this save game! While testing it, I think I found a different bug with at least one of my other of my mods (GCKI). It seems this doesn't work well with the helicopter mod, and if things are as I suspect, helicopters probably also won't work correctly with Autodrive. Can you confirm this?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

the car keys work well with the helicopter mod if I am in it. If i try to use them on an unclaimed helicopter then it tries to grab the entity shadow. but once the keys have registered the helicopter itself then it works great

I haven't tried the helicopter with autodrive

4 years ago

looks like the error message has been fixed, thanks!

Pi-C ☆
4 years ago

the car keys work well with the helicopter mod if I am in it. If i try to use them on an unclaimed helicopter then it tries to grab the entity shadow. but once the keys have registered the helicopter itself then it works great

I claimed the helicopter while I was flying in it. Then I locked it, was ejected, the helicopter landed and (I think) I couldn't really use it again until I mined it. It seemed like the entity was replaced when it landed -- not sure, haven't looked at the code yet. It's something I'll investigate later …

looks like the error message has been fixed, thanks!

You're welcome, great that it works now! :-D

4 years ago

i've never locked them so maybe there is some incompatibilities that I didn't know of

New response