Bio Industries

Provides useful buildings and items, like the Bio Farm for growing trees. Solar Farm and Large Accumulator to make your electric setup easier. Bio Fuel section to produce organic plastic and batteries. Lots of New Wood Products, like the big electric pole, wooden pipes, dart turret. Plant trees using seedlings. Change terrain from deserts to grasslands using Fertilizer - helps trees grow better. And a lot more… Please visit the homepage on the forums for more information and feedback.

Content
6 months ago
0.14 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Compatibility to BioFarm

8 years ago

Hi,

I have a savegame where I used a lot of the Biofarm items and buildings and now want to move over to 0.13, however using Bio Industries breaks all items (I think mainly because the research status of the techs is reset, so the game will delete all unresearched objects.)

Is there a chance to keep compatibility, because it would be a pita to rebuild everything...

Cheers,
Codex

8 years ago

Sorry Codex... I thought everyone would start a new game with the release of 0.13. I did not make it back-wards compatible and kinda lost track of all changes to try and do it now.
All the entity names changes and that's what is causing the issues.

New response