Big Bags (more space in bags +longer reach)

Big bags everywhere ! More space in inventory, toolbelt, logistic and trash slots, robots cargo size and speed, bigger stacks & pickstick to increase your picking distance...

Utilities
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1

g Good but has an unplayable issue...

4 years ago

Hey, thanks for the mod, you clearly put a lot of work in it and it's great, however in my case, there is a big issue... the stacks are way too high. So for example I make a new game, vanilla+this mod, and I make a first factory... I quickly run out of resources because one of the automation machines decides that I need 10000000000000 belts or 1000000000000 inserters etc, even I put a limit of one single square. okay, 1000 belts... but 1000 electric mining drills? What am I going to do later on when I make a mall for power armor stuff like battery, roboports, exoskeletons etc I mean come on I don't need 1000000000000000000000000000 exoskeletons. I see no option under the mod to limit this and it doesn't seem balanced enough, can you advise?

4 years ago

I usually use an automation wire, connect the box to the inserter and set the inserter to "anything below x" where x is the value u want to store. "Anything" is in the misc menue with the numbers and letters in the first row the second one. With the anything you can then easily copy and paste the settings to other inserters in the mall.

4 years ago

You're right, I didn't think of that before posting, thanks.

4 years ago

Alternatively you can upgrade your boxes to the logistics one and set a similar logistics logic within the inserter. This obviously works only after logistics has been researched. I primarily use unlimited Puffer chests with automation wire limitation for production, while having the chests requests way more, that way i can recycle slow belts to better ones, when i upgrade my belts for example.

New response