Big Bags (more space in bags +longer reach)

Big bags everywhere ! More space in inventory, toolbelt, logistic and trash slots, robots cargo size and speed, bigger stacks & pickstick to increase your picking distance...

Utilities
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1

b Can't Walk

5 years ago

version 17.14
running solo big bags

can't walk. like literally can't walk even on clean saves.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

well... I try to figure out what's wrong. Did you change settings/running speed ?

5 years ago

no

5 years ago

try changing this settings to 2 and then to 1 to see if speed comes back. There must have been an interaction with another mod dealing with walk speed.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

change these settings from the menu outside a map. It should relaunch the game

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

alright will try it. i'm pretty sure tho that i tried running it solo and the problem was still the same. i'll try it again today.

edit: thanks for the quick replies
edit2: btw i'm using the version from 16days ago the one for v17

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

alright i think i just found the "problem". your default setting for run speed is 0. i just reinstalled your mod so yeah i haven't changed anything yet. problem solved then :)

edit: thanks for your time :)

5 years ago

you can check that in settings.lua line 51, default setting for speed is 1, not 0... So I still do not understand. You're the only one out of 5900 users who got this problem :-) . Must be another mod that modified this value. Have fun.

5 years ago

yeah thanks that's weird it keeps resetting to 0 every time i try to change something in my mod order. and as i said, i tested it solo so that i could be sure it's not some weird incompatibility. thanks for the info tho and this thing is now resolved.

New response