Big-Monsters

Be prepared for the big monsters and other tragic events from this planet!

Content
6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

g Question, for space exploration

2 years ago

If i disabled biters, but with space exploration they are still on other planets which i want.
How does that effect this mod? does it effect it? will the events only trigger on other planets or on all planets

2 years ago

and if it doesn't aka if it will spawn event on the main surface/planet can i disable that somehow? like an api call from my own mod?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

ok found something in the code

/c remote.call( "bigmonster", "exclude_surface", "nauvis")

how can i add that to my mod? tried adding that to control.lua but doesn't do anythng

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hi MdRuz. I use this on my other mod, Team competition, where nauvis is just a team login area. Nothing should happen there.
But by default, the mod will only spawn disasters on nauvis. You can change that adding or removing surface names by remote command:

if remote.interfaces["bigmonster"] then remote.call("bigmonster","add_surface","game_surface") remote.call("bigmonster","exclude_surface","nauvis") end

If you need something else, let me know

2 years ago

thanks. yea so if i wanted them to spawn on all surfaces that are considered 'planet'?

2 years ago

You would need to create some routines using SE remote events to get the universe and planet names, and also check if the surface is discovered and created, etc

New response