- Fixed a reported crash
- Fixed new tree event chance
- Fixed limit for active cameras
- If a player mines a tree, there is a chance of something bad happens
- Added mod options to set minimal evolution for each event
- Added small resistances for human soldiers
- Changes by snouz:
- Higher resolution for effects
- New mod icon
- Fixed a reported crash on missing nuke
- Spidertron destroyed explodes a mini nuke
- Da Evil spidertron now walks on water
- Added new mod option: Difficulty level (from 1 to 10). Default 1
- Fixed attacks ranges from the newly added enemy humans
- Added mod option to equip the spidertron with mini nuke rockets (disabled by default)
- Added new humans: grenadier, cluster grenadier, atomic bomber (small nuke)
- Fixed a crash on biterzilla spawn
- Fixed wrong minimum evolution for spidertron event
- Added new threat: the evil Spidertron!
- Fixed grenade launcher
- Fixed biterzilla area damage
- Added big human soldiers
- Added 5 levels of each biterzilla
- Updated prototypes for fire streams
- Will not create a new camera if there are already 5 on player screen
- Updated for game version 1.1
- Fixed a crash with weird other mods spawners spawning non units
- Added separate option worms HP multiplier
- Fixed invasions creating worms only
- Removed debug text on worms creation
- Fixed remote command for events on another surface other than nauvis
- Updated big monsters icons to 64x64
- Added melee human soldier
- Now there are 2 hp multiplier mod options, one for small enemies and another for the big ones
- Volcanoes now pollute the area
- Fixed a crash with big worm spawn
- Fixed a problem with script_raised_built
- Added filter to event "on_entity_died"
- Fixed a reported crash when a robot built something
- Fixed colossal worm showing up too early
- Added remote do kill big monsters already spawned
- Routine to find the a spawn location changed a bit: trying to find more land
- New volcano spawn and death effect
- Renamed event name "frenzy" to "swarm"
- Now cameras stay for 2 minutes
- New enemies and event added: Brutal biters
- Silo attack events returned (enabled as default on mod options)
- Added remote interface to call silo attacks
- v 1.0 release
- Mod was fully rewrited: if it doesn't work on a saved game, remove the mod, load, save and then add the new mod again.
- New event: added enemy human soldiers attacks
- New bosses: big humans, big armoured biters (if the mod is installed)
- Added support for multiple surfaces and player forces (using the new mod interface)
- Updated to the new game sounds, to make compatible with game version 0.18.2
- v18 release
- Added mod options to disable Worm attacks / underground invasions
- New camera routines
- Fixed interface option to disable the mod effects
- Fixed wrong message when silo is built
- Fixed volcano mod option that was not working. Reduced its resistances.
- Volcano is now destructible and optional (see mod options). Fixed its missing name.
- New disaster: Volcano!
- Made compatible with game version 0.17.12
- Some resistances tweaked.
- Fixed one more wrong monster corpse
- New Fire stream attacks.
- Fixed wrong corpses
- Fixed a crash.
- Updated to Factorio 0.17
- New artillery cargo for final mission requests
- Some minor changes
- Brazilian Portuguese
- 2 New Giant Worms.
- Small changes to biter invasions.
- Brood mother breeds more.
- Fixed a crash.
- Added new monster: the Incendiary Spitter.
- New devastating effects for spitters.
- Big monsters enter world from a big hole.
- Added new monster: the Brood Mother.