Big-Monsters

Be prepared for the big monsters and other tragic events from this planet!

Content
3 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

i New Events and improvements

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

He MFerrari,

thanks for this amazing mod and especially the most recent updates, in this spirit I want to share some potential new events you could add:

1. drought
    Causes trees to die for e period of time...

2. Enemy tanks
    Well... enemy tanks :P

3. Enemy basis
    FOBs and other bases popping up.

4. Long-range worm
    has a very long-range, similar to artillery

5. Sola flare
    Causes batteries to discharge and not function for the duration

6. forest fire
    causes random fires to appear in forests

7. Earthquake
    The camera shakes and buildings take damage

8. Falling debris
    Space ship falling down...

9. Big Hive
    causes a very large hive to appear that has a lot of HP and spawns a lot of units....

10. Targeting beacons
    3 Enemy beacons appear on the map that triangulates the player's base, he has X minutes to destroy them or a Nuke will explode within the base, alternatively, enemies will come, etc.

As for improvements I would suggest that the Bitezillas can actually move over buildings and walls and destroy them while walking over them.

3 years ago

i love everything except bitezillas just being op lol

3 years ago

Wow! Thats a lot of disasters ! =)
@FRESKYthefresh I try to make the mod very configurable, se everyone can set the game to his taste. There are mod options for damage and HP for the zillas

3 years ago

@mferrari,

Well, your mod screams for more juicy events that make the player's life challenging.

As for your settings, it could make sense to have the events being a bit more randomized.

1. Make the time trigger more random like 2-4 days etc.
  2. Trigger events upon player actions like (killing nests, using radar, driving to a certain location, etc)

Oh and before I forget, here are some additional events for you:

• Enemy attack drones (Defensive drones used by the enemy)
  • Suicide biter rush ( a rush of enemy biters that blow themselves up when they reach a building or unit.)
  • Disruptor hive (Enemy hive that disrupts energy flow in a large area)

@FRESKYthefresh
Bitezillas are actually easy to deal with when your reach a certain tech level. But yes in the early game they are a sure reload :P

New response