Big-Monsters

Be prepared for the big monsters and other tragic events from this planet!

Content
6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

g Not that kind of bugs...

4 years ago

Hello, fellow engineers

Somehow this addon doesn't seem to work for me, I have latest 0.17 factorio version and I'm playing with bobenemies, rampant, natural evolution enemies, biter faction, will-o-the-wisps if it's about other enemy related mods. Is this mod compatibile with these (all these mods do not interfere with each other)? I receive the message about roars approaching the base from time to time, but nothing happens, in mods options it all looks good also, therefore i believe it's one of my other addons that is causing such thing and since only insane person would want to face such monsteriosities (and most likely support them with other stuff), I believe you have tried/are using some of the mods I've mentioned.

Looking forward for seeing your answer and may the good layouts stick to your BP book

4 years ago

Hi Phixor. I do player with bobenemies, rampant and natural evolution enemies. I dont know the other 2. Yes, there is always a chance of one mod breaks the ohter. I woul need some testing. O suspect biter faction ,by ites name, may create other enemy forces.... and my mod uses force "enemy" only.

4 years ago

Thats is it. I have just checked the code. Biter factions create one different force for each square 32x32 tiles, so biters, my mod cand find the default enemy faction of the game. But maybe, later on evolution, big ones may appear. But I dont know if they will evolve, because, with so many forces, polution wil be competed by them all. So, I would consider this mod incompatible with Big Monsters

4 years ago

Thank you

New response