Big-Monsters

Be prepared for the big monsters and other tragic events from this planet!

Content
6 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

g Volcanos

5 years ago

I installed this mod lookin forward to battling huge biter minsters but I've gotten 4 volcanos in a row. Which keep spawn right in the middle of my base and not even 600+ artillery shells will do anything to it. Just spatters lava in expensive locations. Anyway to turn them off? Gunna have to uninstall for now

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hi MTK, is the evolution in your game high ? Big ones appear on evolution >= 0.9
I'll make a mod option for volcano on next version

5 years ago

Uh not sure on the command but its prettyy high. I've got 200+ hours on this world lol. That's definitly a factor. Thank you I still have it downloaded, I'll keep an eye out for updates :)

5 years ago

Than it was just bad luck. Rolling dices, you got 4 volcanos.... hehehe Btw, I am releasing the new version now.

5 years ago

Unchecking Allow Volcano Disasters in the Mod Settings doesn't prevent it from spawning Volcano's for me. I'd have no problem if the Volcano's weren't absolutely invincible. T.T

5 years ago

It is not invincible, is it ? I have changed that in the last version. I'll check that option not working...

5 years ago

it says it has 350 hp but shooting it with explosive bullets, or using artillery doesn't do anything, I even tried nuking it or using my orbital ion cannon mod for lol's

nada

4 years ago

I also can say that the volcano has strange behaviors. I noticed we could disable (uncheck) volcano's but even that doesn't prevent them from spawning and destroy everything. Currently, have the mod disabled but i'll keep track of it as it's a great mod with added challenges.

4 years ago

I Will check these problems

4 years ago

New version released. I think it is now fixed

New response