Better Bots Technologies

Adds more technologies for roboports and robots, including additional roboports charge pads and expanded bot power cells. Instead of giving them out for free like many other mods, this one strives to blend into the existing game balance.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Logistic network

b Cable doesnt go away when removing Roboport

3 years ago

πŸ›ˆ Not sure if this is a problem with this mod or the [Repair Turret] mod so I'm posting in both.

So I have the Repair Turret and the Better Bots mods installed and I noticed that when I remove the Roboports by means of a Repair Turret the Roboport is removed but the attached power cable is not (rendering the connection-tile unbuildable). If one end of the now free-floating cable is removed, the other (now invisible) end remains attachable when a new power pole is placed near it. The only way I've found of removing it is to place a water-fill on the tile (requiring the waterfill mod).

Thread in the other mod: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Repair_Turret/discussion/5fe672722aed3eb35b590a91

3 years ago

Can confirm, in many ways the cables between robotports an other structures stays in place after robotport removal

New response