- Added new icons for each level of the Advanced Roboports technology, to distinguish
them more easily when filtering a Deconstruction Planner
- Fixed a bug with blueprints containing only tiles.
- Fixed a bug with placing a blueprint from a blueprint book.
- The Pipette Tool, Deconstruction Planner and Blueprint Tool now work as intended
- Building roboports from blueprints now correctly retains all planned circuit network
- The Worker Robot Power Cells technology now requires Utility Science Packs for tech
level 3 and 4 to conform with other robot related technologies.
- The Advanced Roboports 2 technology now requires Utility Science Packs instead of
Production Science Packs.
- The Roboport Sensor Array 1 technology now requires Utility Science Packs instead of
Production Science Packs.
- The roboport upgrade procedure now correcly keeps the inventory exactly as it was
before instead of simply adding the same number of items
- Added Factorio 0.17 support
- Reduced the performance hit of the charting procedure on maps with very high number of
roboports. This should fix the occasional stutter that some players were experiencing
exactly every 5 seconds
- Added a new Technology: "Roboport power field". Allows roboports to power nearby structures.
- Fixed an issue occuring when upgrading roboports connected to entities with more than one
circuit connection (like combinators)
- Fixed a small issue that could have happened after researching the Roboport sensor array tech
(error in on_nth_tick)
- Fixed a migration problem from version 1.0 to version 1.1 spawning unknown entities when
Date: 26. 02. 2018
- Added a new Technology: "Wired Roboports". Allows roboports to be wired directly to nearby
power poles and roboports.
- Added a new Technology: "Roboport sensor array". Allows roboports to scan and reveal nearby
sectors on the minimap.
- Added a scheduler to any upgrade or reset operation on roboports to prevent the game from
freezing in maps with a very high number of roboports. This scheduler comes with its own
interface for monitoring the process of queued tasks. There are also two settings in the
"Mod settings" section to enable or disable the GUI and to change the number of tasks to be
processed per in-game tick.
- Improved compatibility with other mods that create new entities based on roboports
- Fixed the wrong signaling when upgrading or resetting roboports
- Researching the roboport charge pads technology won't disconnect them from the circuit
Version: 1.0.0 - First public release
- Initial release