Better Bots Technologies

Adds more technologies for roboports and robots, including additional roboports charge pads and expanded bot power cells. Instead of giving them out for free like many other mods, this one strives to blend into the existing game balance.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Logistic network

g Error message on login

4 years ago

Installed mod for player on dedicated server (0.17.79), and players got this error.
https://modwire.xyz/unknown.png

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Mods I was using:

IndustrialRevolution_1.0.8.zip (IndustrialRevolution)
DeadlockLargerLamp_1.3.0.zip (DeadlockLargerLamp)
playtime_0.17.0.zip (playtime)
AfraidOfTheDark_1.0.23.zip (AfraidOfTheDark)

4 years ago

Hi

I'm sorry, but this mod has not been tested on multiplayer environments.

4 years ago

Getting the same error and I've never played inside a Multiplayer environment.

4 years ago

I'm getting the same error when loading, I'm just using Better Bots and Industrial Revolution mods

4 years ago

Thanks for the report i'll look into it

4 years ago

It was indeed a compatibility problem with Industrial Revolution. That mod does a pass over each icon in the game and replaces them with new versions (which is to be expected given the amount of new sprites the mod adds) and this was giving compatiblity issues with the icons i've added for upgraded roboports.

Anyway it was an easy fix after all. I've managed to get rid of a couple glitches too and I've tested major functionality of BetterBots with Industrial Revolution. Everything seemed to work fine, but of course there may be still incompatibilities hidden somewhere (IR is such a big mod afterall). Be sure to report anything that you find and I'll try to fix it as soon as I can.

The new version has been pushed.

New response