Better Bots Technologies

Adds more technologies for roboports and robots, including additional roboports charge pads and expanded bot power cells. Instead of giving them out for free like many other mods, this one strives to blend into the existing game balance.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Logistic network

b Cannot remove wire connection to electric grid

4 years ago

With normal power poles if you use copper wire and select two poles it will either connect or disconnect the two poles electrically. I have an area that should be controlled with a power switch according to some combiners. I have an upgraded roboport in the area and I cannot disconnect the electrical connection that it has created using the copper wire the same way you can with normal poles.

4 years ago

Yes, that's explained on the frontpage, under Known Issues. There's no way around it unfortunately, the wire is actually connected to an invisible power pole placed over the roboport and there's no way to interact with it

4 years ago

Ah gotcha, I did not see it there. Thanks

1 year, 8 months ago

IF you have the waterfill mod or noxys waterfill use the waterfill to turn the area where the wires go into the ground to water they poof then use land fill to remove water then bob's your uncle this is how i tend to this issue

New response