Better Bots Technologies

Adds more technologies for roboports and robots, including additional roboports charge pads and expanded bot power cells. Instead of giving them out for free like many other mods, this one strives to blend into the existing game balance.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Logistic network

a Version 1.3.2

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hello

I just released a new version of the mod which contains a minor feature and a couple important bugfixes:

1) I've added icons to each tier of the upgraded roboports. The only purpose of this is for players that want to filter a Deconstruction Planner for roboports. Since each level of Advanced Roboports actually changes the entity of the roboports on the map, you need to select the correct one for the filter to apply. It will be the one with the same number as the Advanced Roboport tech level reached.

2) I fixed a bug with blueprints containing only tiles. While working on this, I've found another bug regarding blueprint books. It's fixed now, but if you placed roboports from a blueprint which was inside a blueprint book (you were holding the book in your mouse cursor while placing), they may not have been upgraded if you didn't research any roboport tech AFTER having built them (physically, not ghosts). If you are unsure, the best thing to do is force an upgrade by either researching any roboport related technologies (NOT Roboport Sensor Array), or doing a Reset and researching all the technologies again. I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

Mind that number 2) above applies only if you had blueprints placed from a blueprint book. All blueprints not contained within a book worked fine.

Bye!

New response