Better Bots Technologies

Adds more technologies for roboports and robots, including additional roboports charge pads and expanded bot power cells. Instead of giving them out for free like many other mods, this one strives to blend into the existing game balance.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Logistic network

b [solved] Bug Message in chat

4 years ago

I'm not sure what triggered it, and I'm also not sure if it had any effects, but the following message popped up in my chat after updating to the newest version (a couple minutes into the game, using a fair amount of bots to build stuff, but not so many for logistics).

BetterBots/control.lua:342:bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)

Insofar as I can tell, the bots and robo ports are still pretty much doing their thing. I am placing modded objects, and I do have a single roboport that's unpowered (solar grid expansion water issues), but I can't think of any other edge cases that might be happening.

4 years ago

Update: I can reproduce it by placing blueprints containing only tiles. Blueprints containing tiles and other stuff do not seem to cause it.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Thanks. I've been able to reproduce your bug and found another one in the process. It was related, as you correctly found out, to blueprints containing 0 entities (only tiles).

Since those blueprints contained no roboports by definition, the bug had no real effect on your game.

I'll have it fixed in the next update

Thanks

New response