Better Bots Technologies

Adds more technologies for roboports and robots, including additional roboports charge pads and expanded bot power cells. Instead of giving them out for free like many other mods, this one strives to blend into the existing game balance.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Logistic network

g [solved] Roboports aren't affected by deconstruction planner after being upgraded

4 years ago

Just as title says - after researching several upgrades i can't remove roboports using deconstruction planner. They are just being ignored by planners.

4 years ago

Hi

Thanks for reporting this. It must be something related to 0.17 because it was working fine in 0.16

4 years ago

No prob, I hope you will able to fix it. I am quite fond of this mod, but way too reliant on bots to let such problem persist, since i am playing with Space Exploration and trying to remotely control my factory from space xD

4 years ago

Actually i've been able to fix this and other blueprint related issues (like circuit connections being lost while building from blueprints).

It's planned for the next update!

4 years ago

I see you've been able to fix those issues! I am really glad i can get back to using this mod. Thanks for your time!

4 years ago

You are welcome :)

New response