Better Bots Technologies

Adds more technologies for roboports and robots, including additional roboports charge pads and expanded bot power cells. Instead of giving them out for free like many other mods, this one strives to blend into the existing game balance.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Logistic network

i More power to charging pads!

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hi ThePlash! Love this mod, has really helped in pushing my base to the limits. I am using another mod that allows upgrading the flying speed and battery capacity of the bots even further. The downside is, as bots move faster, they use more power. Needing more power needs bigger batteries of course. So I am at the point where I have a large mega base, bots are at about 10,000% flying speed and 4,000% battery capacity. Unfortunately now I have the issue of hoards of bots sitting over roboports taking a few minutes to fully charge (I know, how unreasonable right?). Normally I wouldn't care, but it does matter when a charging bot has precious cargo it is carrying while charging! Can you boost the charging output to each pad (and also the input buffer)? Or make a tech research that upgrades this so it doesn't power spike smaller bases? Would greatly appreciate! Thank you!

EDIT: I totally forgot you already have this as an upgrade feature as part of the robotport. Can you add more tier's maybe that push power output further? NEED MOAR POWER!!!

New response