Better Bots Technologies

Adds more technologies for roboports and robots, including additional roboports charge pads and expanded bot power cells. Instead of giving them out for free like many other mods, this one strives to blend into the existing game balance.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Logistic network

b Blueprint book taking print

5 years ago

Have a blueprint book with an empty blueprint as the current blueprint. (I usually delete them while they are in book so I do not have to name and order the replacements again.

Then while the empty blueprint is the currently active blueprint of the blueprint book you use the book to take a blueprint.

The result is that the blueprint contains "Better Bots Technologies-roboport" entity instead of the usual "Base-Mod: ReStack" one for which blueprinting works as normal. The place where the entity is supposed to be shows nothing but can remove the BBT-port from the blueprint from there anyway.

The problem is only with blueprinting from the blueprint book, normal taking blueprints without the books works perfectly fine.

Thank you for your work!

5 years ago

Thanks for reporting this to me. I'll have to research this issue further because I had no idea the blueprint book wasn't triggering the same events as a normal blueprint... strange behaviour indeed :D

Thanks

New response