Better Bots Technologies

Adds more technologies for roboports and robots, including additional roboports charge pads and expanded bot power cells. Instead of giving them out for free like many other mods, this one strives to blend into the existing game balance.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Logistic network

b Big error when i done a blueprint i got online

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Expected Target_circuit_id for target entities with more then one circuit connector. stack traceback: BetterBots/control.lua:435: in function 'func'
BetterBots/stdlib/table.lua:90: in function 'each' BetterBots/control.lua:434: in function 'func' BetterBots/scheduler.lua:88: in function
<BetterBots/scheduler.lua:68> [C]: in function 'pcall' BetterBots/stdlib/event/event.lua:71: in function <BetterBots/stdlib/event/event.lua:65>

this is the error i got when i placed down the blueprind
when i do it with vanilla ports it works fine when i had it down and researched the Advanced roboports 1 and compleeted that bam error in my chat

6 years ago

Hi, sorry for the delay i've been busy these last days!

Anyway, I think i've figured out the problem and I should have a solution ready in the next days.

I guess the roboports in your blueprint are connected to things like combinators and such right?

Thanks for reporting this to me!

6 years ago

yes it is xD

6 years ago

Fixed in 1.2.0

New response