Better Axes

With this mod you can enhance your character's mining speed by researching technologies.

Content
5 years ago
0.15 - 0.17
Combat

b 2.2.0 migration bug

5 years ago

Hi,

After updating your mod to 2.2.0 and attempting to load up a save file that was used with previous version I get the following error:

Error while applying migration: Better Axes: Better-Axes_2.2.0.lua

Better-Axes/migrations/Better-Axes_2.2.0.lua:20: attempt to index field 'mk6' (a nil value).

It only happens with saves, on fresh game this error message doesn't show up.

5 years ago

I get this too - only option is to delete the mod. Reinstalling it (and losing all progression and axes) doesn't solve the problem. And worse the mod portal doesn't allow for installing an older version. Diego - could you pull this release, making 2.1.1 the latest, until this bug is fixed? I can't go back to that slow old steeeeeeel aaaaaxxxxzzzzzohcomeonhowmuchlongertopickthisthingup.

5 years ago

i have some problem. cant use mod :(

5 years ago

Yeah still not working with newest version :( sad so sad want to try it so bad :( Thanks for the attempt though... Perhaps just take out the MK6 completely for this MOD until it is working for newest :)

5 years ago

I've seen that the Factorio's staff is going to remove pickaxes in 0.17, so i'll fix this migration and declare the mod as deprecated.
_DiegoPro77

Sorry if i've not fixed this bug yet.

4 years ago

New response