BeltRouter

This mod allows you to route belts and pipes automatically: 1. Put the starting belt and ending belt on ground first, 2. then select the starting belt with ctrl+right-click and 3. select a ending belt with ctrl+left-click. 4. Boom, belt ghosts are created!

Utilities
2 years ago
1.0 - 1.1

b Space Exploration Satellite View places real belts

3 years ago

In Space Exploration there is a Satellite which can be used to explore the map without needing Radarcoverage.

We discovered a Bug where Belt Router places real belts instead of ghosts when usinge the Satellite view.
I found this Thread in the discussion: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/BeltRouter/discussion/5fa8ce7bd698b3e662937e15
I could imagine, that these changes caused the Issue.
Do you think you could fix this?

3 years ago

Yeah sure, I think satellite view intrinsically turned on cheat mode. You can turn off place real entity in cheat mode in settings I think. Sorry for the late reply :P

1 year, 5 months ago

Could you please just add a check for it? The relevant remote interface is in space-exploration/scripts/remote-interface.lua:

-- Triggered _before_ controller has been changed. Player not guaranteed to have a character.
-- /c remote.call("space-exploration", "get_on_remote_view_started_event")
        get_on_remote_view_started_event = function() return RemoteView.on_remote_view_started end,
-- Triggered _after_ controller has been changed. Player not guaranteed to have a character.
-- /c remote.call("space-exploration", "get_on_remote_view_stopped_event")
        get_on_remote_view_stopped_event = function() return RemoteView.on_remote_view_stopped end,

New response