BeltRouter

This mod allows you to route belts and pipes automatically: 1. Put the starting belt and ending belt on ground first, 2. then select the starting belt with ctrl+right-click and 3. select a ending belt with ctrl+left-click. 4. Boom, belt ghosts are created!

Utilities
2 years ago
1.0 - 1.1

b shift+ctrl+left-click not working

3 years ago

Hi, first of all this mod is amazing GG ! :)

Apparently on my game shift+ctrl+left-click is doing nothing, maybe a conflicting bind ? My factorio is modded, i'm using Krastorio, Space Exploration and all AAI mods. I see no config section for your mod in Factorio Controls settings to try another key combination, i checked and there is no other bind assigned to shift+ctrl+left-click in my settings.

Thanks.

3 years ago

I think there is a setting in Controls? Search for "build-transport-line" in Controls settings and you should be able to see it I suppose?

3 years ago

Yes i found it with "build-transport-line", but Controls section is in a weird state, "BeltRouter" returns no results

See: https://imgur.com/a/jpueAos

3 years ago

Can you try manually assign a key bind to it? Not sure if there is anything to do with my legacy config, I'll also look into it. Thanks a lot for letting me know :)

3 years ago

If i change the KeyBind it works now

3 years ago

Good to know :D

3 years ago

Hi there, I have the same setup of mods as F0x06 and the BeltRouter does not work for higher tier belts, such as the advanced transport belt. I do have it working for the yellow tier-1 belt.

Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/n2fypCq.jpg

This mod is amazing so I have gone ahead and gave you a github star!

3 years ago

Thanks for the support :D

My current implementation doesn't take mod belts into consideration. I've added plan to include all mod belts supports in next version. (In 2 days)

3 years ago

Awesome! Thanks!

3 years ago

Awesome! Thanks!

FYI, the new version now support mod belts :D

Also added pipe connection support

3 years ago

Same Problem, same Solution, thanks

3 years ago

Thank you very much Seancheey !

This thread has been locked.