- Updated thumbnail.
- Added optional dependency for Fluid Wagon Color Mask mod.
- Temporarily removed Logistic Train Network features due to LTN version 1.12.3 refactor incompatibility.
- Modded items that share item-name strings with base game (and certain other modded items) are now colored properly.
- Factorio version 0.18 release compatibility.
- Manual Color Module now compatible with modded Equipment Grids.
- Startup settings option for enabling/disabling locomotive Equipment Grid.
- Enabled 2x4 locomotive Equipment Grid.
- Manual Color Module: an inexpensive 2x2 Equipment item that can be placed in locomotive Equipment Grid. When present, automatic painting will be prevented for that train.
- Colors for Pyanodons Raw Ores, Coal Processing, Petroleum Handling, and Industry.
- Colors for Realistic Ores.
- Colors for Industrial Revolution.
- Implemented algorithm to automatically color Barrels and Deadlock Stacks based on their fluid and stacked item, respectively, eliminating redundancies in color database.
- Colors for Krastorio (except Equipment).
- Minor updates for Bob's/Angel's colors.
- Colors for Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes & Compact Loaders compatibility (including Bob's/Angel's Ores, Plates, Smelting, Electronics).
- Colors for 5dim's Automatization, Decoration, Energy, Equipment, Logistics, Mining, Module, Nuclear, Ores, Resources, Trade, Trains, Transport, & Vehicle.
- Colors for Angel's Petrochem.
- Painting exemption for trains equipped with F.A.R.L. Module.
- Colors for Angel's Refining & Smelting; Bob's Electronics & Enemies.
- Colors for Bob's Metals & Ores revised.
- Fixed crash when looking for LTN deliveries when LTN is not installed.
- Logistic Train Network (LTN) support to paint trains as they are dispatched from LTN Depot.
- LTN Trains will only be painted at dispatch when light at depot turns yellow. This does not always happen for unknown reasons.
- Trains without cargo or fluid wagons will no longer be affected by mod.
- Painting exemption for trains equipped with Shuttle Train Module.
- Colors for *all* base game items now supported.
- Colors for Bob's Assembling Machines, Greenhouse, Logistics, Metals, Mining, Modules, Ores, Power, Revamp Mod, & Tech.
- Fixed crash when train contains item not in entity color list.
- Complete rewrite and refactor. Under the hood, it's a brand new mod.
- Color mixing algorithm is now perfectly proportional for item quantities.
- New thumbnail!
- If "Paint locomotives" setting turned off and "Unpaint empty trains" turned on, locomotives of non-empty trains would still be unpainted.
- Many, many new base game entity colors.
- German (DE) localization
- Settings option: "Paint locomotives."
- Settings option: "Unpaint empty trains."
- Empty cargo and fluid wagons would keep their color even when "Paint cargo/fluid wagons" setting(s) unchecked.
- Removed optional dependency for WagonColors.
- Settings options: "Paint cargo wagons" and "Paint fluid wagons."
- Cargo and fluid wagons will now revert to default colors when setting is unchecked and item is present in inventory.
- Reduced fluid inventory color value counting by factor of 5 to more evenly blend colors when used in trains with cargo wagons.
- Updated version number so mod actually appears on Mod Portal...
- Optional dependency for WagonColors mod.
- Ported from Train Ore Color mod.
- Fluid content functionality.
- Cargo and fluid wagon painting functionality.
- Additional entity colors.