Auto Trash

Allows saving of different logistic request setups Enable autotrash only in certain logistic networks Load your spidertron with different setups with a single click Load one or more preset after respawning Trash unrequested items

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Logistic network

g Clarification?

6 years ago

I'm still not sure what this does compared to the game's built-in auto-trash. I do occasionally have to alter logistic and trash counts for an item for a temporary project. Is that what it helps with?

6 years ago
  • It lets you save different setups for the logistics requests and restore them with a single click.
  • Has an option to trash every item that is not requested via the logistics requests without having to set them specifically
  • Has an option to trash surplus requested items (e.g. you request 50 inserters, and you pick up a few more, these few more will be trashed without having it set in the trash tab)
  • Can be set to only work in a specfic network, will be paused in every other network
  • Can be paused via button/hotkey

These are the main differences i can think of right now.

5 years ago

For the slot (and I'm slow today): what do I set HOW so (auto) trash slots is set to request slot? THAT is what is not clear.

Oh, and does it even (IT IS REALLY NOT CLEAR) support setting the "vanilla" request slot or do you have to use its UI all the time?

5 years ago

I was searching for a mod like this. I went through all the mods that have "logistic" keyword in their description and I haven't found it. Only when I suggested implementing it on the forum, someone pointed me here.

Could you please update the short description of your mod to contain keywords such as "logistic", "network", "requests"? The list that you posted above would be perfect and I think it fits in.

New response