Auto Ghost Builder

by yirazk

Automatically build ghost entities by hovering over them or clicking on them. Perfect for early game before you have construction bots.

Utilities
13 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
13.9K
Blueprints

i [Implemented] Missing item warning

8 months ago
(updated 8 months ago)

Missing items:
In the latest update, when I hover over a ghost item, if I don't have it in inventory, it keeps displaying this message and covering the screen with this text. (Thank you so much for this life-saving mode)

https://imgur.com/a/SPly0Kz

8 months ago

Yes it would be nice to be able to turn it off.

8 months ago

Hmm, I was thinking about it, and it could have two feedback modes: one with a delay so that it doesn't spam the whole screen in wide shots, and another to disable the feedback

8 months ago

Thanks for the update!

8 months ago

Thank you for the update.

New response