Auto Deconstruct

by mindmix

This mod marks drills that have no more resources to mine for deconstruction.

Utilities
5 months ago
0.13 - 1.1
Mining

b Deconsturcting chest with ore still in it

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

As title says, unless im doing something wrong that is causing it?

6 years ago

I have also seen this behavior, in 15.40. e.g. if the miner in question is loading a chest, the chest itself, full or not, is also marked for deconstruction. Overlaying a different type of chest will clear the deconstruction.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

This is intentional, construction robots will move the ore to an available storage chest or requester chest and the ore in storage will be prioritized over ore in passive provider chests. You can turn this behavior off in mod settings.

6 years ago

In 16.36 the ore in a marked box isn't prioritized or moved. Bots ignore chests marked for deconstruction.

6 years ago

Construction bots move the ore to storage/buffer chests, logistic bots prioritize items in storage over items in passive providers.

5 years ago

My mining outposts don't normally have construction robots - only logistic robots. I arrived at an outpost with a chest marked for deconstruction and my personal robots retrieved thousands of ore completely filling my inventory. I don't want to disable that feature as it's very useful when the chests are empty. Could another option be added to only mark for deconstruction chests that are empty?

New response