Asteroid Mining

by Silari

Allows sending rockets into space to mine for asteroid bits, which can be refined into raw materials for infinite ores. Includes all 5 vanilla ores, plus Bob's Ores and Angel's support. Now with partial Krastorio 2 support. Advanced Mode (in beta) allows generating resource patches for mining using gathered materials, with rates based on the ore generation settings of the surface. Support for multiple surfaces is included, along with Space Exploration support.

Content
6 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Mining

i [DONE] Tungsten compatibility

2 years ago

Hi! I've released a new mod, Tungsten.

Would you be able to add a new singles.lua config for it. I think something like this should work fine:

if mods["bztungsten"] and data.raw.resource["tungsten-ore"] then
        addtype("tungsten-ore", {a = 0.7, r = 110, g = 110, b = 100})
    end

Thank you!

2 years ago

New update probably won't be for a bit, but it's in there.

2 years ago

Thanks!

1 year, 8 months ago

It would probably save you some effort to make the functions public for other mods to call for themselves.

1 year, 8 months ago

It's in the latest version, but there's some downsides to that. Namely that it doesn't include any of the code to recalculate chunk amounts based on what mods are enabled, as that's far too much to include. Probably doesn't matter in most cases.

1 year, 8 months ago
(updated 1 year, 8 months ago)

Oh cool, I will try out amfunc.addtype with some of my newer resource mods soon. Thanks for the update.

New response