Armoured Biters

by CybranM

Adds a new type of enemy to the game called "Snappers" with custom sprites and animations. They're heavily armoured but slower than regular biters. This mod is compatible with most other mods.

Content
9 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Enemies

g doesnt work with rampant

2 years ago

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Rampant
game version 1.1.36
rampant 1.1.1
armored biters 1.1.4

So i disabled RSO biter generation, and enabled the RSO setting "use vanilla biter generation" to allow rampant to work properly, since the rampant AI seems to get confused with non-rampant biters and nests. this makes rampant "take over" control over all biter nest generation (so far so good - working as intended)

now, the armored biters mod has 2 options:
1. have em spawn in vanilla nests (doesnt work, since rampant uses custom nests)
2. toggle dedicated armored biters nests (also doesnt work, since i assume rampant is forcing its own nests instead)

i know this isnt a sole fault of either mod, but rather an incompatibility caused through unique nest spawns and the biters from those. i am posting this on both mod portals hoping that this can somehow get solved. (allowing rampant to spawn armored nests, or amored biters mod being more "dominant" in its nest spawns)

i dont exactly know how it is coded, but it seems that either one of those nest generations are taking priority and disallowing the other.

2 years ago

Sorry for the late response, like what Veden said in his comment on his mods page its best to pick either mods spawners.

New response