Armoured Biters

by CybranM

Adds a new type of enemy to the game called "Snappers" with custom sprites and animations. They're heavily armoured but slower than regular biters. This mod is compatible with most other mods.

Content
9 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Enemies

g Resistance Medium Snapper

3 years ago

I really like your mod, especially that you took the time to make them their own models.
So far I have only encountered small and medium snappers so far, but I got to say the Bullet resistance (I don't have any other weapons yet) is very high on medium snappers in comparison to small ones.
Like the medium spitters take only about 2 dmg per shot from red bullets, which is very low considering it is supposed to be only a medium one (I'm afraid of whats coming with behemoth haha)
I'm grateful for your settings to I tuned it down to 75% and they feel much more balanced now.
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if they are supposed to be that much better, but I thought I'd mention it here since 75% seemed just perfect for medium ones at least.
Again thanks for this mod it's really awesome and have agreat day :)

3 years ago

Thanks for the kind words!
I'll start a playthrough when they release a stable 0.18 and I might tweak the bullet resistance like you mentioned.

3 years ago

Yeah, the medium snapper resistances and health were a bit ridiculous. I've uploaded a new version of the mod which should make it a lot better.

3 years ago

Hey, Thanks for the change and your time to respond.
I just started playing with a new world and the medium snappers are way more balanced now!

New response