Armoured Biters

by CybranM

Adds a new type of enemy to the game called "Snappers" with custom sprites and animations. They're heavily armoured but slower than regular biters. This mod is compatible with most other mods.

Content
9 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Enemies

g Very nice mod!

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hi again CybranM,
I want make to u my compliments for make an alternative version of biter sprites!
Mod portal is full of re-colored biters, have one mod that have differents stats but with a different sprites make a very better feeling!
If u think about improve the mod in the future, I suggest u to revisited the material used in the shell of the model.
Compliments again!

4 years ago

Hi CybranM,

I want to tell you the same as Linver ! You made a very nice mod! It's good to see new models for biters! I like it very much and I think I'm going to integrate it into all my parts now!
Can' t wait to see the work you would do on the worms: p

Thank you and keep going!

4 years ago

Thank you both for the very kind words!
@Linver, do you mean the mask1 and mask2? They were the most difficult part to "get right" and I admit that I didn't quite get there in the end. I might tweak them in the future.
@Redstylt, my plan is to make more items for Rampant and they'll probably end up as stand-alone mods like this one. I can do the art but I'm not a programmer (which is evident by my stupid misnaming mistake!)

4 years ago

Feel free to ask me help if u need! Actually I'm the "programmer of Krastor" and we are focus on developing of Krastorio 2, but because my only skills is about code writing I'm glad to help artists.
I will leave u my discord nickname just in case: Linver#1135

4 years ago

this mod make more fun the defence.

New response