Armor pockets

Equipment that increases inventory capacity.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Armor

i Support Vehicles?

3 years ago

It would be great if you could place armor pockets in vehicle grids as well to increase their inventory size.

3 years ago

With the new spidertron I was actually thinking about this recently. Something I might look into very soon.

Thank you for the suggestion!

3 years ago

Any progress on this? I'd really like to have a cargo spidertron that can carry a ton of items.

3 years ago

I am sorry I have been really busy and not had a chance to look into adding this feature. I will do my best to look into it this week as I should have the time. I will post an update as soon as I work something out.

3 years ago

Thanks, no rush I was just curious. I looked at the modding API a bit and it seems like you aren't allowed to resize inventories added by the base game, only ones added by mods. I wasn't able to figure out how to attach mod-created inventories to entities either though. Hopefully it's actually possible to do.

3 years ago

Yeah I'm learning as I go so not there is much that can be done, but I certainly not against trying.

3 years ago

As much as I would love to add this feature I have not figured out an easy way of doing it. I very much like the idea myself with the new Spidertron and will continue to attempt to learn a way of including this feature.

I will post here if/when I do figure it out. Also, I am open to suggestions from anyone with more knowledge of lua then I.

2 years ago

Any update if it is possible to increase se inventory size of vehicles and spidertrons using this pockets?

Thanks.

3 months ago

you probably could make pockets unable to be inserted into vehicles, just the power armors.
Now in tooltip I see all vehicles, but it doesn't work for them.

3 months ago

+1

New response