Armor pockets

Equipment that increases inventory capacity.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Armor

i 2x2 Version

3 years ago

I love this mod. I feel like I never have enough inventory slots and this mod solves that problem without using feeling "cheaty" like other mods.

However, most of the time I have half of my equipment grid filled with armor pockets. I am using MK4 power armor, so that is quite a lot.

It would be great if there would be a 2x2 version of the item, maybe with a 5x bonus, meaning a whole extra row of inventory slots (10).

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Thank you for the kind words and I am glad you enjoy the mod. Though I feel I must ensure credit is also given where do, Psioniq, for the original mod.

That is something I can look into. Maybe a mk2 version that can be enabled via settings for those that want it. I'll try to get this pushed by Wednesday.

3 years ago

My apologies for the delay in getting the update pushed. It is finally out though and I'm ready for your feedback. You must enable the armor pocket MK2 in the startup settings. There is also an option to adjust the multiplier for the armor pocket MK2.

3 years ago

Perfect! Thanks for the update.

3 years ago

No problem. I'm just happy I can help and people are still using and enjoying this mod.

New response