Arcanyx

by S6X

Arcanyx is a planet designed around the mechanics of Voidcraft and Iridescent Industry: making things out of prismite, or just conjuring them from nothingness.

Content
8 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
10.1K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Planets Logistics Mining Manufacturing

g Prismite Ore won't enter Electric Furnace

5 days ago

I have checked everything several times and something seems to be wrong

5 days ago

It works fine for me. What other mods are you using? What settings are you using? Is Arcanyx "Contained"?

5 days ago

It works fine for me. What other mods are you using? What settings are you using? Is Arcanyx "Contained"?

A whole bunch of other mods, is there like a discord or something to post them on?
It's preventing me from being able to unlock the tech that is unlocked by making a prismite plate
Guess for now I'll add the contained thing to not be locked out of nuclear power, thank you XD

5 days ago

My bad, I didn't realise I had to take the burnt prismite route first XD

New response