Angry Biters

Angry Biters will make all units and turrets (worms in vanilla) enrage once they hit 50% hp. An enraged unit runs twice as fast, attacks twice as fast, regenerates health twice as fast, and pursues its target four times as far. An enraged turret attacks twice as fast and twice as far. Should play nice with other mods that either tweak vanilla enemies or add new ones entirely, but if it doesn't please let me know!

Tweaks
3 months ago
Enemies

b incompatibility with Mining Drones

9 months ago

if there is no enraged version of an entity, either because the entity didnt pass some filters or it was created after the enraged versions were created, the game crashes when one of those entities fall below half health

the issue is fixed in this pull request

https://github.com/MrNiknoc/AngryBiters/pull/1

8 months ago

Hey, thanks for bringing this to my attention and sorry for the slow response. I appreciate you taking the time to try and fix it yourself and make a pull request so thanks for that! However, I prefer to fix these kinds of incompatibilities by making the mod an optional dependency instead of adding an explicit check for whether the enraged unit exists. This makes it so that enraged versions of the mining drones do exist now, which I think is a nicer outcome.

Thanks again!

8 months ago

There appears to be some minor issue tho, after being enraged, the miner doesnt go back to work.
Probably because its now a new unit that isnt managed by the Mining Drones mod.

8 months ago

You're right, I didn't do much testing aside from making sure the game didn't crash. I've removed Mining Drones as an optional dependency and implemented your fix (also gave you credit in the changelog). Thank you!

New response