- Updated mod number to make work with 0.18 because devs refuse to allow mods with incorrect version to be loaded anyway.
- Crash on load from line 270.
- If statement checking for AAI mod, to fix crash on line 270.
- Crash on load from line 227 resulting in nil.
- if statement checking for bob's mods before letting you use modular port option. Can't make this work right now, resulted in crash.
- Removed axe from start.
- Renamed science packs because the devs changed the code name for no particular reason other than to break all mods that used them.
- Added modular robo port option.
- Input Box for additional items not in the dropdowns.
- Placeholder input box for Technologies to start with.
- Placeholder input box for items to disable.
- Placeholder input box for technologies to disable.
- Money related events, since its not used right now.
- Fixed incorrect display order.
- Renamed Shamefully Easy Electric to Mega Electric.
- Added "Epic Electric" option that adds even more electric things and even gives you electric furnaces. This option also gives substations and uses substation multiplier.
- Added blue science packs to lab start conditions.
- Renamed Power Armor option to remove "modules" from the name so I can use it elsewhere.
- Added a new modules setting to allow you to start with one of three types of modules or even all of them.
- Renamed train option.
- Altered the money option to no longer give you a static amount, the new amount given is based on what options you chose, which can drive you into the negative. In which case you'll simply get nothing.
- Added a beta train option, let me know if you believe I should increase or decrease what the option gives you in train parts.
- Added missing stone furnace to electric drill option.
- Changed two options from Boolean to Dropdown to give additional choices.
- Improved and optimized the script a little to allow better inventory management of your choices.
- New options added for weapon starting.
- Changed some options from Boolean to Dropdown, allowing different levels of choices.
- Fixed an issue with the mod truncicating items in the hotbar, now all items properly go to the correct locations except a few things which are for the moment placed inside the inventory instead of the hotbar.
- Created Mod