Aircraft

Adds 4 aircraft, each with their benefits and drawbacks, to allow for more biter-killing fun!

Content
1 year, 16 days ago
0.13 - 1.1
Transportation Combat

g ❓re-enable Combat mode ?

4 years ago

Hi, Started a map with non-combat mod but then realized it disabled most planes, I think the jet would still be very useful.
Any way to re enable the mod or maybe just the jet ?
Thanks !

4 years ago

Hey, I've recently taken over maintaining this mod. I don't know right now how or if its possible to re-enable that currently. I'll look into asap and find out or make adjustments to do so

4 years ago

You should be able to change the mod setting from the main menu and restart the game to re-enable everything. It's a startup setting, so it's not saved per-map.

4 years ago

didn't work :( I can see the different planes in FNEI but won't show up in crafting or technologies. (FYI I'm in Krastorio2 )

4 years ago

It's possible that Krastorio2 removed the technologies mine depend on to unlock and replaced them with something else. If that's the case, either I or they would have to make a specific patch. Will investigate.

4 years ago

Thanks!
the cargo plane works fine tho.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Just want to say that this is not a Krastorio issue, this happens with only Aircraft installed. Obviously I didn't check for this case when I introduced it. Working on a fix right now, but it's been a while since I've even played Factorio, so it might take a while to do. If I do it all. Honestly, kinda burned out on Factorio modding.

New response