248k Mod

Advance through 4 stages of tech. Start with simple machines and work your way through nuclear fission and fusion up to black and white holes, in order to tame the 248k Element. This mod is designed to be playable in already existing worlds since it changes nothing on world generation. Can be played as a standalone mod or in overhaul mode.

Overhaul
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g Black Hole generator

1 year, 6 days ago
(updated 1 year, 6 days ago)

How do you run this thing? A yellow inserter inserting stabilizers is not enough, despite what the other thread said. I am not sure if I want to try to supply more than 3 stabilizers per second!

I initially wasn't able to get any power at all, and noticed the flashing power symbol on it despite having a power pole connected. Then I remembered the shenanigans the cores use, where there's like a second building in the middle, so I put down a Substation that would reach the center tile and lo and behold it connects to my power network now. So stupid!

edit: turns out a yellow inserter is enough, it just doesn't make the "stabilizers" bar go up. It keeps the reactor stable. You need like 150 matter per second though.

New response