248k Mod

Advance through 4 stages of tech. Start with simple machines and work your way through nuclear fission and fusion up to black and white holes, in order to tame the 248k Element. This mod is designed to be playable in already existing worlds since it changes nothing on world generation. Can be played as a standalone mod or in overhaul mode.

Overhaul
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b Recipes from 248k not detected by other mods?

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

Aloha!

You've carelessly made a great comment on my modpack, thank you!
That started me again to make a pack when I saw it: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/kras_W2
I'm not saying it's your mod, just wanna help along.
Tell me when I get too annoying, I'm not well experienced in humans.

So far I found that FNEI and Black Market 2 can't detect well your component recipes.
Also Bio Industries Crushed Stone seems to do the same.

In case of FNEI I've favourited your base components like aluminium composite, lythium, and such, but when clicked the shortcut, it seemed to be clickless, nothing has happened.
In Black Market 2, it hasn't detected your recipes, and has fallen back to Transport Drones fake recipes, creating a huge price gap, which I exploit shamelessly, and tweaked to be less by the mod's settings, but still a little shard of my conscience exists.

My latest log is here: https://pastebin.com/6pGiJ9e2

I wish thee well, and ask for more info when needed!

Chaos234 β˜†
1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

Aloha!

You've carelessly made a great comment on my modpack, thank you!
That started me again to make a pack when I saw it: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/kras_W2
I'm not saying it's your mod, just wanna help along.
Tell me when I get too annoying, I'm not well experienced in humans.

So far I found that FNEI and Black Market 2 can't detect well your component recipes.
Also Bio Industries Crushed Stone seems to do the same.

In case of FNEI I've favourited your base components like aluminium composite, lythium, and such, but when clicked the shortcut, it seemed to be clickless, nothing has happened.
In Black Market 2, it hasn't detected your recipes, and has fallen back to Transport Drones fake recipes, creating a huge price gap, which I exploit shamelessly, and tweaked to be less by the mod's settings, but still a little shard of my conscience exists.

My latest log is here: https://pastebin.com/6pGiJ9e2

I wish thee well, and ask for more info when needed!

Please remove any duplicate mods in your mods folder as your log tells me that you have a bunch of them. Then try again what you wanted to achieve and report back, thanks.

1 year, 1 month ago

Thank you, I'll will try that.

1 year, 1 month ago

I'm using ModMyFactory Gui, so there are several versions of the mods.
They aren't activated in the Mod-settings of the game either - for example it was a long time I've activated anything Space-Exploration related.

Are you sure that it is a problem?
The log reports using the latest version, which is the intended usage.
I only know a bit of this, so don't spare your wisdom for me. :)

Chaos234 β˜†
1 year, 22 days ago

MMF is even in v2 in Beta State and has a few bugs still open/reported so I can't give support on this here since it could be that MMF messed up smth. what on a clean installation wouldn't have happened.

I'll see what the game shows me when I make the pack with the mods you are using, incl. the correct factorio version. Will give you a feedback midweek/end of week :)

1 year, 13 days ago

MMF is even in v2 in Beta State and has a few bugs still open/reported so I can't give support on this here since it could be that MMF messed up smth. what on a clean installation wouldn't have happened.

I'll see what the game shows me when I make the pack with the mods you are using, incl. the correct factorio version. Will give you a feedback midweek/end of week :)

Thank you, and take your time - and thank you for your work. :)
I had to manually download and unzip 1.1.76 again to make the pack work, and a bit of messing around to get my saves back.

I'm curious if you handle recipes differently, or the Black Market 2 handling of recipes is missing a cruical detection, which I could report back there, then.

New response