248k Mod

Advance through 4 stages of tech. Start with simple machines and work your way through nuclear fission and fusion up to black and white holes, in order to tame the 248k Element. This mod is designed to be playable in already existing worlds since it changes nothing on world generation. Can be played as a standalone mod or in overhaul mode.

Overhaul
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g Not compatible longer compatible with K2+SE

1 year, 3 months ago

Hi, unfortunately, from the last Krastorio 2 and Space exploration updated this mod seems not more compatible with them. I tested only with K2 and SE actived and I received the following error message:

Error ModManager.cpp:1560: Error while running setup for recipe prototype "kr-matter-plant" (recipe): Duplicate item ingredients are not allowed (fu_materials_KFK exists 2 or more times).

Thank you for your work
Best regards

1 year, 3 months ago

https://ibb.co/nRK4pL9
I got the same error message, appears if there is a mod 248k + krastorio2 and the "recycling" option is enabled.

1 year, 3 months ago
(updated 1 year, 3 months ago)

version krastorio2 - 1.3.14
version 248k - 1.0.29

Chaos234 β˜†
1 year, 3 months ago

For me it is running as long as I don't touch the 248k option: "Enable Overhaul mode" which inserts 248k in the vanilla/K2 progression chain which includes techs and recipes to.

I assume that smth. has changed and should be looked over again.

Chaos234 β˜†
1 year, 3 months ago

What I found out was to comment out lines 275 and 276 in 248k_1.0.29\scripts\krastorio2\overhaul.lua

Lines should look like this then:

--{"kr-matter-plant", "fu_materials_KFK", 12},
--{"kr-matter-assembler", "fu_materials_KFK", 8},

Question here is why are only these triggering this error and not e. g. "kr-advanced-chemical-plant" which uses 6 times of "fu_materials_KFK"? But this temp fix could help you guys out to play with 248k + K2 + SE :)

1 year, 3 months ago

Thank you so much, seems that it's working.

Chaos234 β˜†
1 year, 3 months ago

You are welcome but keep in mind that you have then the original recipe for these two machines until a fix is released so keep that in mind.

1 year, 2 months ago
(updated 1 year, 2 months ago)

After the updating the Factorio version from 1.1.74 to 1.1.76 (and have mods updated too)
This comming (game cant loaded)
https://ibb.co/hVHLP4k

1 year, 2 months ago

The error seems that same that happened to me, but I solved it following the instruction above.
I'm playing 1.1.76 and all mods updated, all it's work fine, maybe with the download of new updated you need to re-apply these changes?

New response