248k Mod

Advance through 4 stages of tech. Start with simple machines and work your way through nuclear fission and fusion up to black and white holes, in order to tame the 248k Element. This mod is designed to be playable in already existing worlds since it changes nothing on world generation. Can be played as a standalone mod or in overhaul mode.

Overhaul
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g How to remove old bots out of system?

1 year, 4 months ago

Ive just hit the technology that lets me build advanced bots and im ready to upgrade, but how do I remove the 15k+ construction and logistic bots out of my system to upgrade them?

1 year, 3 months ago

Filter inserts can be configured to take bots out of roboorts, if you can identify roboports that are likely to have bots, eg logibots near the mall or crobots new a big new build

1 year, 2 months ago

There is a handy mod for that called "Robot Replacer": https://mods.factorio.com/mod/botReplacer

I am using it as follows: Produce advanced bots and place them in a robot replacer chest provided by this mod. As long as there are lower-level bots in your network, these will replaced with the new ones from this chest.

New response