248k Mod

Advance through 4 stages of tech. Start with simple machines and work your way through nuclear fission and fusion up to black and white holes, in order to tame the 248k Element. This mod is designed to be playable in already existing worlds since it changes nothing on world generation. Can be played as a standalone mod or in overhaul mode.

Overhaul
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b Beacon Channel Problem with 248k

1 year, 8 months ago

Hello, there is a problem with the assembly of K2+SE+248k mods, A problem with beacons (One beacon loaded channels with beacons, (100 beacons) subsequent beacons and cores do not switch to another channel, writes that they switched but all beacons do not work (there are no modules for effects)

1 year, 8 months ago

Hello, there is a problem with the assembly of K2+SE+248k mods, A problem with beacons (One beacon loaded channels with beacons, (100 beacons) subsequent beacons and cores do not switch to another channel, writes that they switched but all beacons do not work (there are no modules for effects)

Hello.

Im not sure if i understand your problem correctly. Can formulate it a bit more?

1 year, 5 months ago

We're running into the same problem (I think). We're not sure how to change the channel on the beacons. We have 250 beacons on channel 1, and when we place additional beacons, any beacons over that 250 number remain on channel 1, and don't switch over to channel 2. Any beacons beyond that 250 number fail to transmit their module effects. Is there a way to manually change the beacon's channel? I'm not finding info in the informatron for it.

1 year, 5 months ago

We're running into the same problem (I think). We're not sure how to change the channel on the beacons. We have 250 beacons on channel 1, and when we place additional beacons, any beacons over that 250 number remain on channel 1, and don't switch over to channel 2. Any beacons beyond that 250 number fail to transmit their module effects. Is there a way to manually change the beacon's channel? I'm not finding info in the informatron for it.

This sounds like your on the beacon limit. You can increase the max global amount through KI techs.

1 year, 5 months ago

This was very helpful, thanks so much for the quick response!

New response