248k Mod

Advance through 4 stages of tech. Start with simple machines and work your way through nuclear fission and fusion up to black and white holes, in order to tame the 248k Element. This mod is designed to be playable in already existing worlds since it changes nothing on world generation. Can be played as a standalone mod or in overhaul mode.

Overhaul
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b IR2 & 248k

1 year, 9 months ago

When Loading industrial revolution 2 and 248K I get an error during startup when 248K is in Overhaul mode for Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for recipe prototype "assembling-machine-2" (recipe): Duplicate item ingredients are not allowed (el_materials_ALK exists 2 or more times. Is there a work around to allow the usage of overhaul mode with IR2. I had other mods enabled which I thought could have been the cause of the error string but when loading just the two mods I have no error until I try and load 248K with IR2 in overhaul mode.

1 year, 9 months ago

When Loading industrial revolution 2 and 248K I get an error during startup when 248K is in Overhaul mode for Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for recipe prototype "assembling-machine-2" (recipe): Duplicate item ingredients are not allowed (el_materials_ALK exists 2 or more times. Is there a work around to allow the usage of overhaul mode with IR2. I had other mods enabled which I thought could have been the cause of the error string but when loading just the two mods I have no error until I try and load 248K with IR2 in overhaul mode.

IR2 is not supported in Overhaul mode. If you really wish to play this combo you can ask in my Discord, some people there have private fixes/patches for 248k/IR2.

New response