248k Mod

Advance through 4 stages of tech. Start with simple machines and work your way through nuclear fission and fusion up to black and white holes, in order to tame the 248k Element. This mod is designed to be playable in already existing worlds since it changes nothing on world generation. Can be played as a standalone mod or in overhaul mode.

Overhaul
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

i Hide 248k KI overview

1 year, 10 months ago

Please, add the possiblity to hide it, when playing at 100% UI scale, it takes huge amount of space and not being able to hide it is very annoying.

1 year, 10 months ago

Please, add the possiblity to hide it, when playing at 100% UI scale, it takes huge amount of space and not being able to hide it is very annoying.

click the 248k icon a second time?

1 year, 10 months ago

Ohhhh, never realised it has an icon on the icon bar. It would probably be nice if it at least did not reopen when you exit and re-enter game. I don't know how it has opened for me, pretty sure I did not click the icon... I have probably played 40 hours with it opened, lol.

1 year, 10 months ago

Ohhhh, never realised it has an icon on the icon bar. It would probably be nice if it at least did not reopen when you exit and re-enter game. I don't know how it has opened for me, pretty sure I did not click the icon... I have probably played 40 hours with it opened, lol.

Still, it would probably be nice if you could close it from within the window, as it can be quite detached from the icon bar. And there is zero indication that that is how you close it.

New response