248k Mod

Advance through 4 stages of tech. Start with simple machines and work your way through nuclear fission and fusion up to black and white holes, in order to tame the 248k Element. This mod is designed to be playable in already existing worlds since it changes nothing on world generation. Can be played as a standalone mod or in overhaul mode.

Overhaul
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

g Advanced Roboport

1 year, 11 months ago

This building on occasion draws gigawatts of electricty..... playing with 248k/Krastorio 2

1 year, 7 months ago

Same here. Did you figure out a fix?

5 months ago

Because I find the numbers quite ridiculous, I changed the code locally for the advanced ropoport.
The input_flow_limit of 160 MW seems to cause this and I canged it to more sane 8 MW (twice the normal roboport).
Also, I reduced energy_usage from 4 MW to 200 KW (4 times the normal roboport).
The prototype is called fi_robo_port_entity in the file /prototypes/fission/fi_robo.lua if anyone else is interested.

Currently I'm playing "All The Overhauls Modpack".

Chaos234 β˜†
5 months ago

Because I find the numbers quite ridiculous, I changed the code locally for the advanced ropoport.
The input_flow_limit of 160 MW seems to cause this and I canged it to more sane 8 MW (twice the normal roboport).
Also, I reduced energy_usage from 4 MW to 200 KW (4 times the normal roboport).
The prototype is called fi_robo_port_entity in the file /prototypes/fission/fi_robo.lua if anyone else is interested.

Currently I'm playing "All The Overhauls Modpack".

Thanks for the input. The Re-Write for this mod is going slowly as it's a bigger one and changing one value from one thing could unbalance
other things and I am only talking about the plain 248k mod. I'll see how your values will fit in a current playthrough, maybe I take them over
if they are suiteable ;)

New response