248k Mod

Advance through 4 stages of tech. Start with simple machines and work your way through nuclear fission and fusion up to black and white holes, in order to tame the 248k Element. This mod is designed to be playable in already existing worlds since it changes nothing on world generation. Can be played as a standalone mod or in overhaul mode.

Overhaul
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b productivity beacon [overhaul]

2 years ago

Hi, thanks for your great work (mod). but we found something while playing.
For example, i drop productivity module into ki's beacons, and it works . when i remove any ki beacon or remove/change ki core ,all of the modules in beacons are cleared . also, the modules dropped into beacon and core will not return after mining.
On the contrary, for expample, if i never desconstruct them, i can get a productivity +1000% and more rocket silo.
It looks insame. is that work properly?
mod combination: [krastorio2+248k] +[k2 extended endgame+ squeak through]
[del]we got a job to do[/del].

2 years ago

Hi, thanks for your great work (mod). but we found something while playing.
For example, i drop productivity module into ki's beacons, and it works . when i remove any ki beacon or remove/change ki core ,all of the modules in beacons are cleared . also, the modules dropped into beacon and core will not return after mining.
On the contrary, for expample, if i never desconstruct them, i can get a productivity +1000% and more rocket silo.
It looks insame. is that work properly?
mod combination: [krastorio2+248k] +[k2 extended endgame+ squeak through]
[del]we got a job to do[/del].

You may show me this behavior on my discord - cant reproduce it atm.

2 years ago

sorry, it's difficult for me to register in discord. i get banned immediately as i just register
i put several pics on git , i just follow you on git , would u mind to see them?

2 years ago

sorry, it's difficult for me to register in discord. i get banned immediately as i just register
i put several pics on git , i just follow you on git , would u mind to see them?

so i saw your github repo. The thing that should not happen is that your able to drop modules in by [z]. Is this a custom setting?

1 year, 11 months ago

Is this a custom setting?

i didnt get your mean because of my pour eng.
i get used to drop for beacon, for me i think its fast.
or you mean the mod or hotkey setting? we keep all of them vanilla except the overhaul setting (harder with k2). and there are no other mod installed except krastorio2+248k] +[k2 extended endgame+ squeak through
-
i think this way ,block from dropping , is enable to solve the question in normal situation. inserter can do the same if your beacon will be enable to interact with inserter , just as the vanilla one.

1 year, 11 months ago

Is this a custom setting?

i didnt get your mean because of my pour eng.
i get used to drop for beacon, for me i think its fast.
or you mean the mod or hotkey setting? we keep all of them vanilla except the overhaul setting (harder with k2). and there are no other mod installed except krastorio2+248k] +[k2 extended endgame+ squeak through
-
i think this way ,block from dropping , is enable to solve the question in normal situation. inserter can do the same if your beacon will be enable to interact with inserter , just as the vanilla one.

Its coded to not allow inserter drops + player interaction. Could you send me your map file so that i can check this?

1 year, 11 months ago

Its coded to not allow inserter drops + player interaction. Could you send me your map file so that i can check this?

sorry for my delay, i have submitted a save on git, i do just as what i said. this bug(i think) also appear when i only use 248k mod(with overhual).

New response