248k Mod

Advance through 4 stages of tech. Start with simple machines and work your way through nuclear fission and fusion up to black and white holes, in order to tame the 248k Element. This mod is designed to be playable in already existing worlds since it changes nothing on world generation. Can be played as a standalone mod or in overhaul mode.

Overhaul
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b Error loading mods [overhaul]

2 years ago

Failed to load mods: Error while loading recipe prototype "fu_burn_deg-electric-locomotive-fuel-dummy_recipe" (recipe): Key "icon_size" not found in property tree at ROOT.recipe.fu_burn_...
Modifications: 248k Mod

Fixed by adding if string.find(item, "dummy") then return end at the top of make_burner_recipe in el_burner.lua (I assume dummy items don't usually need recipes), but that's obviously not an ideal solution.
The problematic entity is an electric-energy-interface by ElectricTrains, which does have an icon_size property, so I don't see where the problem comes from...

2 years ago

Failed to load mods: Error while loading recipe prototype "fu_burn_deg-electric-locomotive-fuel-dummy_recipe" (recipe): Key "icon_size" not found in property tree at ROOT.recipe.fu_burn_...
Modifications: 248k Mod

Fixed by adding if string.find(item, "dummy") then return end at the top of make_burner_recipe in el_burner.lua (I assume dummy items don't usually need recipes), but that's obviously not an ideal solution.
The problematic entity is an electric-energy-interface by ElectricTrains, which does have an icon_size property, so I don't see where the problem comes from...

You may make a pull request for that ^^

New response