248k Mod

Advance through 4 stages of tech. Start with simple machines and work your way through nuclear fission and fusion up to black and white holes, in order to tame the 248k Element. This mod is designed to be playable in already existing worlds since it changes nothing on world generation. Can be played as a standalone mod or in overhaul mode.

Overhaul
6 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b Item/Fluid facility not handling fluids

2 years ago

I have an Item/Fluid facility that I want to use to sink some fluids.

I'm piping in some "Acidic Water". The acidic water ends up in the second Ingredient slot up to 200 items, but nothing happens.

Same happens when I pipe in Sulfuric Acid.

They work fine with solids; I can sink uranium and pure iron with no problem.

It also works fine with just plain water, that gets sunk no problem

But other liquids don't seem to work despite the FAQ indicating otherwise.

2 years ago

I have an Item/Fluid facility that I want to use to sink some fluids.

I'm piping in some "Acidic Water". The acidic water ends up in the second Ingredient slot up to 200 items, but nothing happens.

Same happens when I pipe in Sulfuric Acid.

They work fine with solids; I can sink uranium and pure iron with no problem.

It also works fine with just plain water, that gets sunk no problem

But other liquids don't seem to work despite the FAQ indicating otherwise.

it can only handle certain liquids. Steam will be turned into water, water will be vented. See informatron page for more info.

2 years ago

It does not appear to work with dirty water either.

2 years ago

The InformaTron page says "with [it] you can destroy every item". I would have expected this to mean any liquid too. I'm glad I found this post, because I really though the mod was broken

2 years ago

I'm loving this mod, but this really seems like a bug. The informatron entry specifically says that it cannot handle nuclear waste, which implies that it should be able to handle other fluids. I would love to see this updated in the future.

2 years ago

The only noteworthy use of acidic water is the uranium purification which take 1000 and turns it into 500 dirty water which can be removed (or reused), i already have 48k of crystals and both uranium types, and now am just voiding the products to use up the acidic water from other recipes like corrosive solution. i hate this solution.

New response