248k Mod

Advance through 4 stages of tech. Start with simple machines and work your way through nuclear fission and fusion up to black and white holes, in order to tame the 248k Element. This mod is designed to be playable in already existing worlds since it changes nothing on world generation. Can be played as a standalone mod or in overhaul mode.

Overhaul
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b Cannot connect systems with different fluids

2 years ago

I am trying to set up an ore purification system to create metals (Aluminium,Copper, Iron, and Gold), Lithium, Flourite, and Hydroflouric Acid. I have all the Ore Purifiers, Arc Furnaces, Metal Smelters, Chemical Plants, and Assemblers all set up. There is a bug in the pipe connections that prevents me from placing the final pipe for the clean water line. All fluids except for water will make a complete connection; all clean water pipes will connect to the correct ports except for the last pipe. I get the message stating "Cannot connect systems with different fluids". I have also tried to disconnect the power, remove all products, and delete the fluids from the system.

The only way to alleviate this is to delete all buildings in the loop, leaving the pipes in place. Once all the buildings are deleted, I can connect the last pipe. Replacing the entities after all the pipes are in place does not generate the error message. I have a blueprint created and can send it upon request.

2 years ago

Most probable thing is that you have adjacent purifiers. The arrow in the building are all pointing out suggesting the connection is output only, but those are also an input.

Since purifiers output dirty water on one side and take clean water from the other, if you place them touching the dirty water enters the system where only clean water should be.

Try to leave at least a tile of space in between.

2 years ago

If you have robots/nanobots they can put down pipes for you. Skipping past the error of mixing liquids in pipes in this case.

New response