248k Mod

Advance through 4 stages of tech. Start with simple machines and work your way through nuclear fission and fusion up to black and white holes, in order to tame the 248k Element. This mod is designed to be playable in already existing worlds since it changes nothing on world generation. Can be played as a standalone mod or in overhaul mode.

Overhaul
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b Aluminum is not smeltable

2 years ago

when using the Aluminum mod by brevven like u recommend Aluminum is not smeltable into the 248k version in a furnace its only obtainable via purifying stone. and it need the 248k version to make Aluminum ceramic and i cant use the Aluminum mod version(which does work in the furnaces ) to make them either so i dont know if there a mismatch but getting all of it through stone purify is a large pain.

2 years ago

when using the Aluminum mod by brevven like u recommend Aluminum is not smeltable into the 248k version in a furnace its only obtainable via purifying stone. and it need the 248k version to make Aluminum ceramic and i cant use the Aluminum mod version(which does work in the furnaces ) to make them either so i dont know if there a mismatch but getting all of it through stone purify is a large pain.

I'm currently looking to collab with brevven for a full integration into 248k however this will take some time.

New response