248k Mod

Advance through 4 stages of tech. Start with simple machines and work your way through nuclear fission and fusion up to black and white holes, in order to tame the 248k Element. This mod is designed to be playable in already existing worlds since it changes nothing on world generation. Can be played as a standalone mod or in overhaul mode.

Overhaul
2 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b Pressurizer Not Accepting Some Steam

2 years ago

I'm attempting to use vanilla boilers producing 165-degree steam to power the pressurizer. This worked initially and is still working with an old setup on my base but whenever I try to do the same thing again it no longer works. I am 100% certain the steam is 165 degrees and all of the connections are correct but it only works for some setups and not others. Connecting up a boiler directly to the pressurizer with no pipes of any kind does work but doesn't have nearly enough output to keep up with the demand of the pressurizer.

2 years ago

I'm attempting to use vanilla boilers producing 165-degree steam to power the pressurizer. This worked initially and is still working with an old setup on my base but whenever I try to do the same thing again it no longer works. I am 100% certain the steam is 165 degrees and all of the connections are correct but it only works for some setups and not others. Connecting up a boiler directly to the pressurizer with no pipes of any kind does work but doesn't have nearly enough output to keep up with the demand of the pressurizer.

is the steam flowing into the pressurizer in your old setup?

1 year, 6 months ago

Late response, factorio never pushed the notification to me, but it did end up working. Don't remember how unfortunately but I've no longer had the issue since then.

1 year, 3 months ago

I'm having the same issue as you were. Any steam that isnt 165C is rejected by the pressurizer. I wanted to set up heat exchangers to send steam to water turbines however the pressurizer will not accept the steam from them. Is there a way to fix this?

1 year, 3 months ago

https://github.com/PreLeyZero/248K/blob/1b86da7a7872b54761809616825939567669d5d7/prototypes/el_recipes.lua#L135

I think this is the reason why, if you remove the temperature requirement, will it accept any steam?

1 year, 3 months ago
(updated 1 year, 3 months ago)

Yup i changed it manually and it fixed it, I tried to make a fork for the change, not sure if it worked.

1 year, 3 months ago

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/248k-pressurized-water-steam-fix

Mod made until PreLeyZero gets a chance to look at my pull request

New response